Online shopping is, by its nature, shopping without physically examining items prior to purchase. If you buy using our online shop, we assume that you understand and accept that we cannot refund or take responsibility if, after receiving your purchases, you decide that you do not like their feel or look.
Our Returns and Refunds Policy only applies to items that are faulty or if Eco Camper had sent the wrong items.
Returning faulty or incorrectly sent items
All items purchased from our online shop are checked for defects and quality and are securely packaged prior to shipment. If any of your items do have a fault or if your order was incorrectly fulfilled:
- You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6620 6888 prior to sending the item back to let us know what has occurred.
- If authorised, we will email you a Return Paid Number to place on your parcel. This way, we will cover the postage cost of returning faulty or incorrectly sent items at no cost to you.
- Faulty or incorrectly sent items must be packaged securely with the Return Paid Number clearly displayed on the packaging and returned to Eco Camper 20-24 Piper drive, Ballina, NSW within 7 days of the date that you received them to be eligible for a replacement.
- We will inspect the faulty or incorrectly sent items upon receipt. If they are as described for the return authorisation, will either exchange the defective item (if available) or issue a refund, at our discretion.
The postage cost of returning faulty or incorrectly packaged items will not be reimbursed unless you follow the above-mentioned process.
Items will not be accepted by Eco Camper, nor will be eligible for an exchange or refund if:
- They are returned later than 7 days after you had received them
- If you did not contact Eco Camper for authorisation to send back items prior to sending them to us